The well being of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us. In accordance with this, we have been implementing the following safety arrangments on all of our tours:
– All of our tours can be booked online and e-tickets are accepted.
– Our drivers and guides will be wearing masks and gloves throughout the transfers
– We expect you to wear your own mask during the transfers, but if you do not have one, just make a note during the booking and we will provide one for you (a surcharge may apply).
– Eating in Traventuria’s vehicles is strictly forbidden.
– Hand sanitizers will be available free of charge in all of our vehicles.
– Hygiene is of top priority, even more than usual. Extra cleaning measures will be in place. They include but are not limited to: frequently (at least 4 times per tour) disinfection and cleaning of the touchpoints in our vehicles; using a proven for its efficiency disinfectant when cleaning the interior of every vehicle after each tour.
– Physical distancing will be maintained in all of our vehicles and their full seat capacity will not be used.
– Social distancing will be observed throughout all the tour activities.
– All our audio guides are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each tour. You are more than welcome to bring your own headphones.
Here is a video showcasing some of the measures: